Title Fastech SERVO-PR-42XL-A
Name 관리자
Country
Company 2
Telephone -Tehno-tex
E-mail fastech@fastech.co.kr
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Actually you contacted with us on 23rd Aug to get same information and I responsed to you on our website and even to your e-mail account.

But if you do not get any feedback from our distributor, please let me help you directly.

How many sets you want to purchase? Then I will give you a quotation and lead time information soon.

Regards

Daniel

[Quotation] SERVO-PR-42XL-A   

Name : 관리자 (223.62.164.177)  Hit : 15    Company Name : Tehno-tex Phone : +79176057010   
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your interesting in Fastech products and we do have sales representative in Russia at St. Petersburg but I am also open to sell directly. How many pcs you want to buy? If your order q’ty is less than 10pcs, we can ship out within 1 week to Moscow.
For your reference, our distributor in Russia is “ELECTROPRIVOD” and their company website is www.electroprivod.ru
If you have any inconvenience to communicate with our distributor, please get back to me.
Regards
Daniel

>
>
> Good day! prompt please where can I buy servo SERVO-PR-42XL-A. the company Электропривод tells me that such servos they are not confined to Russia. You still have the official state representatives in Russia? if not you can buy servo SERVO-PR-42XL-A directly from you? if you can, how long it will be delivered to Moscow?
>
Files +79176057010
Page
List