Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry.
We will get back to you by e-mail soon.

Regards
Yeram

>
>
> Hello,
> We are developing the hospitalpharmacy solution and using your EziServo2 E solution, i have few questions about it.
> 1. When are you planning to bring Ezi Servo 2 E into "Mini" Series?  we really could use one .
> 2. There is one thing that bothers me in software of the driver - the Ethercat version is equipped with stop function after losing contact with Main control unit. I dont have it in E version. I was wondering if you could implement emergency stop function in case of losing ethernet connection in E version justo for UDP Protocol.
> 3. I have developed library for driving your Servos Under Codesys/Linux/Wago (PLC) runtime , it works really great with Latency of 2ms for 4 Servos in few moths we will me using it for 30 Servos. I'm still working to improve this implementation however i need help. I need plain code from the DLL to better understand how to communicate properly. If i could have code for the "communication" protocole that you developed perhaps i could implement the solution directly for RTLinux . That would be great !
> 4. I did implementation for linux of the "R" versions and I understand why you made the protocol with silent slave. However I don't know why you are continuing it with "E" Series. It would be great if i could turn on non-stop state of servo parameters broadcast for a certain PORT  while configuring the connection . It would go like this
> Master 192.168.0.1:3001<>192.168.0.XX All Slave normal Communication
> Master 192.168.0.1:8002<>192.168.0.2 Slave 1 Non stop state broadcast
> Master 192.168.0.1:8003<>192.168.0.3 Slave 2 Non stop state broadcast....
>  Thank you
>
Files 795436669
Page
List