Q & A Page
Title S-Servo-St-60L SM-60L SV-PD-60L
Name 관리자
Country
Company 2
Telephone -VML
E-mail fastech@fastech.co.kr
Dear Sir,

Our product manual on our website has not newly updated and we will send you new S-SERVO Product manual by e-mail individually.
And would you please let me know serial number of motor and driver by e-mail?

Regards

>
>
> Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms Responsible
>
> Thank you for your attention.
>
> But I can get 2 documents mentioned in figure attach or in this below link?
>
> http://www.fastech.co.kr/bbs/eng/product.php?mode=view1&uid=38
>
> 1)  *2 Please reter to「Setting and operating」(18 Page) to obtain detailed function information.
>
> 2) *3 Please reter to「Control Input/Output explanation」(28Page) to obtain detailed Input/Output signal infomation.
>
> Thank you very much!
> >
> >
> > Dear Sir,
> >
> > Thank you for your levaing us message and here is our answer for your request.
> >
> > Unfortunately we are not able to inform solution regarding NI's devices.
> > First of all, please see attached manual especially Page 33 then would you please diretly consult with NI to check possibility of connection with DAQ device?
> > For your information,
> > Basically S-SERVO can be connected with LabView or other method so please see our wiring information then please check NI side of wiring information.
> >
> > S-SERVO I/O control method is based on 24V Open Collector method (Input Signal : Alarm Reset, Enable), (Output Signal : Alarm, In-Position).
> > And motion input is 5V Line Drive Method.
> > If you want to use Open Collector Input (Pin# 9), possible to control 24V Open Collector method.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > I'm working with your products: Step motor SM-60L and Driver SV-PD-60L.
> > >
> > > But I don't know to config the input and output wiring of driver to connect my computer through NI-USB 6212 (DAQ).
> > >
> > > So I really need your help: how to connect to PC through IN/OUT (CN 4).
> > >
> > > And can you send me "setting and operating" (18 pages) and "control input/output explanation" (28 pages).
> > >
> > > Thank you very much
> > >
> >
>
Files 052-259-2731
Page
List