Title S-Servo-St-60L SM-60L SV-PD-60L
Name chithanhvn
Country
Company 2
Telephone -VML
E-mail chithanhvn@nate.com
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms Responsible

Thank you for your attention.

But I can get 2 documents mentioned in figure attach or in this below link?

http://www.fastech.co.kr/bbs/eng/product.php?mode=view1&uid=38

1)  *2 Please reter to「Setting and operating」(18 Page) to obtain detailed function information.

2) *3 Please reter to「Control Input/Output explanation」(28Page) to obtain detailed Input/Output signal infomation.

Thank you very much!
>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> Thank you for your levaing us message and here is our answer for your request.
>
> Unfortunately we are not able to inform solution regarding NI's devices.
> First of all, please see attached manual especially Page 33 then would you please diretly consult with NI to check possibility of connection with DAQ device?
> For your information,
> Basically S-SERVO can be connected with LabView or other method so please see our wiring information then please check NI side of wiring information.
>
> S-SERVO I/O control method is based on 24V Open Collector method (Input Signal : Alarm Reset, Enable), (Output Signal : Alarm, In-Position).
> And motion input is 5V Line Drive Method.
> If you want to use Open Collector Input (Pin# 9), possible to control 24V Open Collector method.
>
> Regards
>
> >
> >
> > I'm working with your products: Step motor SM-60L and Driver SV-PD-60L.
> >
> > But I don't know to config the input and output wiring of driver to connect my computer through NI-USB 6212 (DAQ).
> >
> > So I really need your help: how to connect to PC through IN/OUT (CN 4).
> >
> > And can you send me "setting and operating" (18 pages) and "control input/output explanation" (28 pages).
> >
> > Thank you very much
> >
>
Files 052-259-2731
Page
Delete Modify List