Q & A Page
Title sample
Name 관리자
Country
Company 0
Telephone -lycee st etienne
E-mail fastech@fastech.co.kr
Dear Sir

Thank you for visit our website and our partner in France will contact you soon to support your inquiry.

Ali Han

>
>
> Sir,
>
> I am a teacher in electronics, electrical engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering physics BTS, and I am writing to get as far as possible, samples of your products.
>
> They serve to illustrate my classes and will be presented to students to educate the assembly of industrial products.
>
> At first, I want to plan a manipulation on 6 hours, where students will get to make mechanical calculations ( torque, speed, ...) and will set the command to perform a position control on a linear guide.
> Programming your control module therefore particularly appeals to me the educational point of view.
>
> The second objective is to show the influence of pid regulator.
>
> In the second time I plan to make a comparison motoristion (DC motor, steping motor, motor piezo, ...) and guide (screw, belt , ...)
>
> Following a live search on industry , I found some answers .
> I am pleased to ask you the same samples used :
> - Linear Module
> - Rotary unit
> with motor and his control module.
>
> In the event that my students would use your equipment, I pledge to bring up the name of your company on the system.
>
> Hoping that my application will be considered , I took you to receive my highest regards.
>
> Serge LEAUTE
> Lycée St Etienne
> 99 rue de la Chalotais
> 35512 Cesson Sevigne
> FRANCE
> http://www.lycee-st-etienne.org/
>
Files 33 299839740
Page
List